When an on-site program is not possible, a live webinar or webcast is a highly efficient way to reach more people in less time at a fraction of the cost.
4 Key Benefits
1) Greater Reach
Attendees at different locations and/or in different time zones are able to see and hear Valerie Young’s overcoming the impostor syndrome presentation from any computer.
Webinars hosted by ImpostorSyndrome.com can accommodate up to 1,000 attendees. If your organization hosts the webinar the attendance maximum is unlimited and determined by your internal capacity.
2) Saves Money
No travel expenses for you and no additional travel time for Valerie means you can schedule a live webinar at less than half the cost of an on-site program.
3) Save Time
Unlike an on-site program where people need to meet at a common venue, with a webinar or webcast they can attend the presentation without ever leaving their work space.
4) Opportunity to Use The Webinar For On-Going Training
For a small additional fee you can license the webinar internally for on-going employee or student development.
- What is the Impostor Syndrome and how does it work
- Creative ways impostors explain away their success
- 7 perfectly good reasons why smart people feel like frauds
- How your personal competence rulebook may be setting you (or your employees) up to fall short
- Procrastination, perfectionism and other unconscious coping strategies “impostors” use to avoid being found out and the price they – and their organizations – pay for that protection
- 5 important reasons why women are both more susceptible to and held back by impostor feelings
- Practical steps to help yourself, your employees, or your college-age/bound children to interrupt the Impostor Syndrome and end needless self-doubt
Options and Pricing
Here are the basic webinar options.
OPTIONAL INTERNAL LICENSING**
* * *Pricing applies to webinars contracted before June 30, 2017 and occurring before December 31, 2017. Contact info@ImpostorSyndrome.com for details.
** Your licensing fee allows your organization to continue to use the webinar replay for internal training and development
Don’t see an option that fits your needs? Contact us to discuss a customized solution.