Got Impostor Syndrome?
- Do you (or someone you know) chalk your accomplishments up to things like luck, timing, or the belief that “it’s just because they like me”?
- Do you (or someone you know) agonize over even the smallest flaws in your work?
- Do you (or someone you know) believe “If I can do it, anybody can”?
- When you (or someone you know) do succeed, do you secretly feel like you fooled them again?
- Do you (or someone you know) worry that you’re going to be “found out?”
If so, join the club!
Enjoy this complimentary excerpt from Dr. Valerie Young’s award-winning book, The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women: Why Capable People Suffer from the Impostor Syndrome and How to Thrive in Spite of It (Crown Business/Random House).
Chapter 6: The Competence Rule Book for Mere Mortals
Sign Up For Instant Access!
Your information will never be bought or sold.