Don’t see the video? Click here to Update Your Flash Player
Author and internationally-known speaker and workshop leader Dr. Valerie Young has presented her informative and engaging program to over 80,000 people in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Valerie is also a sought-after keynote and guest speaker for such diverse organizations as YWCA, Society of Women Engineers, Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society, American Women in Radio and Television, and American Society for Microbiology.
In addition, she has addressed tens of thousands of students, faculty and staff at over 80 colleges and universities including Harvard, Stanford, Cornell, MIT, and Princeton.
For a complete client list click here
How to Feel as Bright and Capable as They Think You Are can be tailored to fit virtually any time slot from a dynamic keynote presentation to an engaging 90 minute, two– or three-hour interactive seminar.
The on-site version of this program can be delivered to audiences of 10 to 10,000. Webinars hosted by Dr. Valerie Young can accommodate up to 1,000 attendees. For webinars hosted by the client organization, the size is determined by internal capacity and is generally unlimited.
Key Take Aways
- Why Impostor Syndrome isn’t a fancy name for low self-esteem
- Creative ways impostors explain away their success
- 7 perfectly good reasons why smart people feel like frauds
- How your personal competence rule book may be setting you (or your employees) up to fall short
- Procrastination, perfectionism and other unconscious coping strategies “impostors” use to avoid being found out and the price they – and their organizations – pay for that protection
- Key reasons why women are both more susceptible to and held back by impostor feelings
- Practical steps to help yourself, your employees, or your college-age/bound children to interrupt the Impostor Syndrome and end needless self-doubt
Speaker Fees for Keynotes & Seminars
Schedule Multiple Programs and Save
Scheduling multiple programs allows you to address different audiences, for example:
- Employees in different divisions
- Employees at different organizational levels
- Employees in different job functions
- Faculty/staff and students
- Graduate/post-docs and undergrads students
When you schedule two or more presentations on the same day you can enjoy a significantly reduced rate.
Click here to complete a speaker request form.
Or to discuss customized programs contact us at 413-203-9754.