A live virtual talk or interactive webinar is a great alternative to an on-site event.
Benefits of a Virtual Program
1) Greater Reach
Attendees at different locations and/or in different time zones are able to see and hear Valerie Young’s overcoming the impostor syndrome presentation from any computer.
Webinars hosted by ImpostorSyndrome.com via GoToWebinar can accommodate up to 1,000 attendees. If your organization hosts the webinar the attendance maximum is unlimited and determined by your internal capacity.
2) Saves Money
With a virtual program, there are no travel expenses
3) Save Time
Unlike an on-site program where people need to meet at a common venue, with a webinar or webcast they can attend the presentation without ever leaving their workspace.
4) Opportunity to Use The Webinar For On-Going Training
For a small additional fee, you can license the webinar for on-going employee/student training, new hire onboarding or orientation, or professional development.
- What is the Impostor Syndrome and how it differs from low self-esteem
- Creative ways impostors explain away their success
- 7 perfectly good reasons why smart people feel like frauds
- How your personal competence rule book may be setting you up to fall short
- Procrastination, perfectionism and other unconscious coping strategies “impostors” use to avoid being found out and the price they – and their organizations – pay for that protection
- How impostor syndrome intersects with diversity and inclusion in ways that go beyond gender — and why it matters
- Practical steps to help interrupt the Impostor Syndrome and end needless self-doubt in yourself or in those you lead, manage, mentor, teach or even parent
If you want to stop feeling like an impostor, you need to stop thinking like an impostor.
Scheduling and Licensing the Webinar Replay
For details on scheduling and potentially licensing a virtual talk or interactive webinar for your organization call 413-437-7554 or email info@ImpostorSyndrome.com