When an on-site program is not possible, a live webinar or webcast is a highly efficient way to reach more people in less time at a fraction of the cost.
4 Key Benefits
1) Greater Reach
Attendees at different locations and/or in different time zones are able to see and hear Valerie Young’s overcoming the impostor syndrome presentation from any computer.
Webinars hosted by ImpostorSyndrome.com can accommodate up to 1,000 attendees. If your organization hosts the webinar the attendance maximum is unlimited and determined by your internal capacity.
2) Saves Money
No travel expenses for you and no additional travel time for Valerie means you can schedule a live webinar at less than half the cost of an on-site program.
3) Save Time
Unlike an on-site program where people need to meet at a common venue, with a webinar or webcast they can attend the presentation without ever leaving their work space.
4) Opportunity to Use The Webinar For On-Going Training
For a small additional fee you can license the webinar internally for on-going employee or student development.
- What is the Impostor Syndrome and how it differs from low self-esteem
- Creative ways impostors explain away their success
- 7 perfectly good reasons why smart people feel like frauds
- How your personal competence rule book may be setting you up to fall short
- Procrastination, perfectionism and other unconscious coping strategies “impostors” use to avoid being found out and the price they – and their organizations – pay for that protection
- Why women are both more susceptible to and held back by impostor feelings
- Practical steps to help yourself, your employees, or your college-age/bound children to interrupt the Impostor Syndrome and end needless self-doubt
If you want to stop feeling like an impostor, you need to stop thinking like an impostor.
Scheduling and Licensing the Webinar Replay
For details on scheduling a webinar for your organization call 413-437-7554 or email info@ImpostorSyndrome.com
Be sure to ask about the option to license the webinar replay for on-going internal training and development.