In this episode of The Unconventionalists podcast, Mark Leruste sits down with Dr Valerie Young, the co-founder of The Impostor Syndrome Institute and best-selling author of “The Secret Thoughts of Successful Women” to find out what impostor syndrome really is, how to know if you have it (or not) and what to do about it to stop playing small.
It’s a powerful conversation that we hope will be as much of a game changer to you as it was for us.
It turns out that 84% of us experience impostor feelings, so ignore this episode at your own risk!
As always we can’t wait to hear what you got out of today’s conversation, so please get in touch @markleruste and let us know!
Be true, be brave, be kind and let it rip.
IN THIS WEEK’S EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN
- What impostor syndrome is (and isn’t)
- How to keep showing up despite how you feel
- How to make the difference between healthy doubts and impostor feelings
- Why your feelings are the last thing to change (and why that is good news)
- And powerful tools you can use to keep the impostor wolves at bay