Don’t see the video? Click here to Update Your Flash Player
Author and internationally-known speaker and workshop leader Dr. Valerie Young has presented her informative and engaging program to over 80,000 people in the US, Canada, and Europe.
Valerie is also a sought-after keynote and guest speaker for such diverse organizations as YWCA, Society of Women Engineers, Minerals, Metals, and Materials Society, American Women in Radio and Television, and American Society for Microbiology. In addition, she has addressed tens of thousands of students, faculty and staff at over 80 colleges and universities including Harvard, Stanford, Cornell, MIT, and Princeton.
Your evaluations at the McDonald's European Women's Leadership conference were overwhelming positive with most attendees rating it and you as "excellent." The over 20 countries and virtually as many languages represented confirms that impostor feelings are truly universal. Thanks again for a great job.
Your talk was powerful
Your workshop was OVERWHELMINGLY the most well received of the event! Your talk was as powerful to me now as it was when I was a student and I just feel so thankful that I had exposure to your ideas so early in my career! I hope this begins a long relationship between yourself and IBM.
Photomask Technology & Operations IBM
People are still talking about your fabulous presentation. It was fantastic.
The turnout... exceeded even my best expectations.
Women in Engineering, University of Texas
They feel more empowered
We were thrilled to have Dr. Young as the keynote speaker at our annual retreat. Not only was her presentation informative and educational, it was also quite entertaining and engaging. Our group particularly enjoyed how professional, yet warm and personal she was with almost 200 attorneys, judges and students in attendance. Since then many have brought up practical examples and tips from both Dr. Young’s presentation and book and expressed that they feel more empowered thanks to the knowledge they gained.
Women Lawyers of Utah
How to Feel as Bright and Capable as They Think You Are can be tailored to fit virtually any time slot from a dynamic keynote presentation to an engaging 90 minute, two– or three-hour interactive seminar.
The on-site version of this program can be delivered to audiences of 10 to 10,000. Webinars hosted by Dr. Valerie Young can accommodate up to 1,000 attendees. For webinars hosted by the client organization, the size is determined by internal capacity and is generally unlimited.
Key Take Aways
- Why Impostor Syndrome isn’t a fancy name for low self-esteem
- Creative ways impostors explain away their success
- 7 perfectly good reasons why smart people feel like frauds
- How your personal competence rule book may be setting you (or your employees) up to fall short
- Procrastination, perfectionism and other unconscious coping strategies “impostors” use to avoid being found out and the price they – and their organizations – pay for that protection
- Key reasons why women are both more susceptible to and held back by impostor feelings
- Practical steps to help yourself, your employees, or your college-age/bound children to interrupt the Impostor Syndrome and end needless self-doubt
Speaker Fees for Keynotes & Seminars
Schedule Multiple Programs and Save
Scheduling multiple programs allows you to address different audiences, for example:
- Employees in different divisions
- Employees at different organizational levels
- Employees in different job functions
- Faculty/staff and students
- Graduate/post-docs and undergrads students
When you schedule two or more presentations on the same day you can enjoy a significantly reduced rate.
To download a current Speaker Kit, including pricing click here.
Click here to complete a speaker request form.
Or to discuss customized programs contact us at 413-203-9754 or email info (at) impostorsyndrome.com